Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Dino Delerium Continues

  It's almost Halloween again and I am happy to say I'm getting away with a simple costume purchase off of EBay this year.  I was (this) close to having to create a winged Dino costume.  Instead we found a nice deal on a "How to Train Your Dragon" costume.
  My current struggle is how to get her interested in browsing for books that have to do with anything other than dinosaurs.  I am finding her Dino enthusiasm a little extreme.  She will consider books about animals after a bit of coaxing, but really...ugh!
  I can say I am proud of her current interest in creating her OWN books about dinosaurs.  She is becoming quite the author/illustrator :)
  In the mean time, I plan to put together a new post about some fun Dino related attractions we have visited in the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment